A roof’s number one job is to shield and protect your home. If your roof is old or damaged, it leaves your home vulnerable to structural damage and costly repairs. At Shield Roofing, we have over twenty years of experience in roof replacement and installation. Our team is dedicated to providing you with top-notch service and beautiful workmanship. (To learn more about our commercial roof replacement services, visit our commercial roofing page.)
Northern Virginia’s Go-To Roofing Contractor
It’s important for homeowners to understand just how much the roofing contractor you hire affects the lifespan and durability of your new roof. The two most important factors to consider with any roof replacement are:
- The materials used.
- The people installing it.
If your roofing contractor is sloppy or inexperienced, or uses low-quality materials to increase their profit margins, your roof won’t function properly or last very long. We highly recommend researching your options, checking customer reviews, and asking hard questions of potential roofing contractors before choosing which one you’ll hire to do your roof replacement.
At Shield Roofing, we guarantee our customers high-quality workmanship and materials. We encourage you to research us and read our customer reviews. Our reputation in Northern Virginia as a leading roofing contractor has been forged over decades, one happy customer at a time. Our team is fully licensed and insured, skilled and trained in the latest roofing technology, and committed to excellence.
Our Roof Replacement Process
If you’re ready to move forward with a new roof, here’s what you can expect:
- An experienced member of our team will perform a thorough roof inspection and provide you a detailed estimate in writing. This estimate will include materials being used, breakdown of costs, and warranties.
- If you choose us, our crew will begin work according to an agreed-upon schedule.
- After the roof replacement is complete, we will thoroughly clean up your property. It will seem like we were never there!
- We will perform a final inspection to ensure the work meets both our standards.